Customize your server’s software and hardware configurations to run efficiently for you and your business needs.
Dedicated servers can be upgraded by adding more memory, processing power, hard drive space, and bandwidth.
Enjoy full control over security with a dedicated server. Don’t run the risk of having a critical failure due to another customer’s lack of security measures.
You can decide which operating system (OS) to run and when to install patches on the operating system.
In addition, the security protocols of dedicated hosting plans are PCI compliant, allowing you to securely process and store sensitive data.
This high-level business security also protects your site against DDoS attacks and other cyber attacks.
Get all the tools you need to directly manage your files, databases, email accounts, SSL certifications, domains and everything in between.
Managed Linux Dedicated Servers include cPanel and Web Host Manager (WHM) to help you maintain ownership and functionality.
Provision your dedicated server the easy way with a managed dedicated hosting plan.
Managed Dedicated Hosting plans come with the complete Web Hosting Manager solution (WHMCS), which is a centralized platform that automates the provisioning and billing of accommodation to the clients it supports.
You can also choose your server’s datacenter, allowing you to ensure the best possible speeds between a website or application and its visitors – on a global scale.
Ways to manage a dedicated server
How do you build your dedicated server to meet your business goals and standards?
Managed dedicated server hosting makes it easy for you by providing you with the software and hardware you need to create the right environment.
- Manage your business with Account Management Panel (AMP) – Allows customers to manage domain names, account / billing information, open support tickets and additional services from a central location.
- State-of-the-art server management with cPanel – Allows all types of businesses to create new FTP and email accounts, configure domains and subdomains, manage databases and manage files on the server.
- Create hosting accounts with Web Hosting Manager (WHM) – Gives users who manage multiple websites the ability to create user accounts with custom resource allocation.
- Manage files on your server using Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) – Allows clients to manage server files remotely over a secure connection, including uploading, creating and deleting files, and managing file permission settings.
- Take advantage of the command line with Secure shell access (SSH) – Allows all types of clients to install server side applications and perform other remote tasks that cannot be performed via FTP.
- One click installation popular website applications, including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and more with Softaculous, an optional, paid add-on.
- Protect your site with Backup manager – Allows all types of customers to automatically back up website files and databases to a separate backup drive.
Additional features for dedicated hosting
Dedicated IP address
When choosing a dedicated hosting plan, one of the important characteristics of a dedicated server is a dedicated IP address.
A dedicated IP address helps protect your website from penalties caused by clients spammed on the shared server space.
SSL certificates can offer you a secure way to transfer your customers’ private information.
This 2048-bit encryption is ideal for securing data transfers between your website or application and your customers.
Upgrades without intervention
The management of your dedicated server is ensured by a team of internal experts at the host.
Your operating system security patches, cPanel and WHM updates, and custom configurations will be fully managed by this team.
Free migration tools
If you have an existing website, you should take advantage of the free website migration tools and guides.
These tools and guides help ensure a successful website transfer from one hosting platform to another.
You can also take advantage of managed hosting services to make website migrations easier.
Key points to remember
When is it time to consider a dedicated server and managed hosting plan?
- When you need more storage, the fastest processing speeds, and enterprise-grade security.
- When you need 100% access and control over a server and all of its resources.
- When you need expert support for your website and apps 24/7.
If your business needs a successful hosting plan, you can read more about dedicated servers of InMotion hosting.