Dublin, 28 Feb. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Data Center Server Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunities and Forecast 2022-2027” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global data center server market reached a value of US$49.7 billion in 2021. Going forward, the market is expected to reach US$67.2 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5 .06% in 2022-2027.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we continuously monitor and assess the direct and indirect influence of the pandemic on different end-use sectors. This information is included in the report as a major market contributor.
The continuous transfer of data from private servers to cloud-based solutions is currently driving the growth of data center servers in various industries across the globe. Data centers can store servers and other equipment, thus increasing their demand among cloud service providers to host cloud services and cloud-based resources. Most consumers now expect to increase private and public cloud usage in the coming years.
Additionally, various consumers are now transferring data through the public cloud and other commercial facilities such as colocation sites and current location network provider point. This has increased the demand for the Internet of Things (IoT), which further requires data center servers to include endpoint devices such as embedded compute/storage; smart gateway devices and nearby devices such as on-premises data centers and managed hosting sites.
Other factors driving the growth of the data center server market include increasing use of unique customer-centric solutions, improved security management, and technological innovations.
Key market segmentation
This report provides an analysis of key trends in each sub-segment of the global data center server market, as well as forecasts at the global and regional levels from 2022 to 2027. The report has categorized the market based on product and market. ‘application.
Breakdown by product
- Rack Servers
- Blade servers
- Tower Servers
Based on product, the market has been segmented into rack servers, blade servers, microservers, and tower servers. Rack servers currently represent the largest segment.
Breakdown by application
- Industrial servers
- Commercial servers
Based on application, the market has been segmented into industrial servers and commercial servers.
Breakdown by region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Regionally, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the major players being:
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Dell, Inc.
- International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Lenovo Group Ltd.
- Oracle Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co.Ltd.
- Inspur Group
- Bull (Atos SE)
- Hitachi systems
- NEC Corporation
- Super Microcomputer, Inc.
Key questions answered by this report
- How has the global data center server market behaved so far and how will it behave in the coming years?
- What are the main regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global data center server market?
- What is the market breakdown based on product?
- What is the market breakdown based on application?
- What are the different stages in the value chain of Global Data Center Servers Market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global data center server market?
- What is the structure of the global data center server market and who are the major players?
- How competitive is the global data center server market?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/guzjl1
Global data center server market