December 13, 2021
Thank you for your email.
The type of contract I would like to see is below:
1. Cloud Hosting- Cloud Hosting Services provide website hosting on virtual servers, which draw their computing resources from large underlying networks of physical web servers.
Not all will be applicable to the organization.
For the different types of hosting services, can you provide me with the following information:
- Hosting Type – Dedicated, Colocation, Cloud Hosting, Other?
Cloud colocation and hosting
- Who is the contract supplier? If possible, can you also provide me with the name of the seller, if any?
Colocation – SunGard Availability Services (UK) Ltd
Cloud hosting – Red Ant, Azure, Mulesoft and Appian,
- What is the annual contract value for each contract?
SunGard Availability Services (UK) Ltd ~£180,000
Red Ant (TD hosting only) ~£30,000
Azure ~ £1,000,000
Appian ~ £569,000
4. What type of cloud environment?
Private Cloud – a separate, secure cloud environment in which only the specified client can operate.
Public cloud – where cloud services are delivered in a virtualized environment, built using shared physical resources that are pooled and accessed over a public network such as the Internet.
Integrated hybrid cloud service using both private and public clouds to perform distinct functions within the same organization.
- What is the original start date of the contractual agreement? If there is more than one contract, please provide me with the start date of each contract.
SunGard Availability Services (UK) Ltd – February 2020
Red Ant (TD Hosting Only) – July 2021
Azure – January 2019
Mulesoft – November 2018
Appian – Jan 2018
- What is the actual expiration date of the contractual agreement? If there is more than one contract, please provide me with the expiry date of each contract.
SunGard Availability Services (UK) Ltd – 31/01/2025
Red Ant (TD hosting only) – July 2023
Mulesoft – 06/11/2022
Appian – 31/12/2022
- When does the organization plan to review this contract? If there is more than one contract, please provide me with the review date for each contract.
Contracts are reviewed on an ongoing basis and depend on future needs
- What is the duration of the contract in years? Please advise if the agreement has extension periods?
SunGard Availability Services (UK) Ltd – 5 years
Red Ant (TD hosting only) – 2 years
Azure – 3 years
Mulesoft – 4 years
Appian – 5 years
- What services are provided under the contract? Please do not put hosting information such as web hosting, file storage, hosted application. The more information the better,
SunGard Availability Services (UK) Ltd – data center services
Red Ant (TD Hosting only) – web hosting
Azure – infrastructure and platform services
Mulesoft – infrastructure and application services
Appian – infrastructure and application services
- Can you please provide me with the contract officer responsible for this contract? Full contact details if possible name, title, email and contact number.
All contracts are managed by the IT Commercial Management Team – [email protected]
If you have a question regarding the information provided, please reply to this email.
If you are not satisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to request an internal review. Requests for internal review should be submitted within two months of the date you receive this response and addressed to: [email protected]
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, we are unable to accept delivery of documents or correspondence by post or courier to any of our offices.
Remember to quote the above reference number in all future communication.
Should you remain unsatisfied with the outcome of the internal review, you would have the right to request a decision directly from the Information Commissioner. Please keep in mind that the Information Commissioner will not normally review our handling of your request unless you have first contacted us to conduct an internal review. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
MHRA Customer Service Center
Medicines and Health Products Regulatory Agency
10 South Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London E14 4PU Telephone 0203 080 6000